Saturday, March 31, 2012

Bye Week 6!

Earth Hour now. No mood larh to participate. Only off one light HAHAHA! But Renaissance is currently celebrating it. Most of the outlets are having discounts for dinners. Saw other staffs with the earth hour's logo shirt on. Y NO GIV ME? sobs.

And then, one of the MMU's event, law night is going on. Went to have a look before I back today. Anyway, left office 7pm today.

We are allowed to replace one day to off, now I'm so headache cos dunno which day to choose. HAHA!

This afternoon went for lunch with colleague, walked so far but its nice food overall. My stomach bloated like dunno what. Gosh, gonna keep fit again.

Finally, my babies are all back to me after 3 person's signatures. Gonna send for one more signature and then have to say good bye to them.

All printed by me can. So proud. HAHA!

But anyway, the person who scolded me for payment, I told him I will print on yesterday. But YOU THINK I SCARED AH?! I didn't print still. Slowly wait kay.

Hmm, so I'm going back to JB tomorrow early morning. And then back as soon as possible. Having performance at night. Good luck to us ahhhhhhh!! =S

Tho I'm free from work tomorrow, but some of the colleagues are going back for work, one of the colleague get my number from me and will call me if she got any problem, cos she's going to do some tasks from my part. See larh, they are lack of staffs till this stage, and I'm the only one who knows everything for that part.

But know what, we suggested to HR department to post job vacancies on MMU's bulletin board. HAHAHA!!

Kay larh, have to finish up my weekly report and sleep earlier. So freaking tired larh.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment