Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Working or Intern.

Finally I got to sit in front of my laptop at this time. I was still in campus at this hour for the past few days. Slept at 1am+ and woke up at 7am+. Ended up my immune system breaks down. I'm having flu, hopefully no fever.

So yeah, very busy working and then practicing for performance. I stayed up till 7pm at my working place, was too tired I guess. And then I MADE MISTAKE ON THE CHEQUE! So got to void that cheque and typed manually on the cheque using typewriter. Freaking scary, till my hand kept on sweating. Hope everything can go through. Pray hard!

Tomorrow supposed to go back for check up but then I feel like I have to go for work as I can't stay too late cos I have to rush back for rehearsal.

And now is like more to working life, no more internship. Cos what we do is like what a permanent staff would do. Good right, actually learned so so much! Sumore now will be very busy for closing, cos month end.

Gahh! Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment