Friday, March 23, 2012

Just do it.

Yeap, gonna start exploring on my job starting from tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the last day for colleague C! Gosh, I'm the only one who knows everything doing with this Account Payable's jobs. Trainee works what the permanent staff's do. It sounds like the company is using trainee, by paying low allowance but doing a complete set of works. But yeah, I hope I can cope with it, and I take it as a challenge.

And Monday will be the official day I'm on everything by myself! No, I think will be tomorrow, cos she just works for half day while I'm working for full day but I wonder she will stays longer? Hmm.

Early in the morning, when I reached the hotel, BLACK OUT! Fuhhh!! Heard was due to TNB, idk what. So, only one lift was working, ofcos they got generator. HAHA! But not the entire hotels got the current. So yeah, we went up by stairs until level 6 and luckily the lift was on that floor when we reached.

Finally we reached the office and we were asked to stand by at every floor to direct the guests to use the staircase. So yeah, me and colleague J were at level 12 and the housekeeper said there were one more room with guests. We waited for half an hour or more and hoped the guests to check out earlier but there were another housekeeper said they were already checked out! And they opened the door to prove us. GOSH! We waited like bodoh for nothing. =.=

Time files today. Idky. HAHA!

Then farewell party for colleague C, eat again! I had taken my lunch but purposely had less so I can eat during the farewell. HAHA! Very fattening can. So, I said that I'm not going to take my lunch tomorrow. We will see how huh. HAHAHA!

Today I was asked to helped up for General Cashier side, cos the staff resigned for Idk what happened. Something went wrong I think. Everyone was so tension after he left for a few days, vulgar words were flying around. They asked me not to get shock for it. HAHA! Multitasking larh me. Always got called for this and that cos it was so happening that I know those tasks.

Good larh! Get to learned so much of things! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment