Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 4

Before I start blog for today's I have to edit something on my Saturday's larh! I left out something important HAHAHA. That is, I WENT FOR HOUSEKEEPINGGG! HAHAHAH.

Last Saturday, the hotel was in high occupancy, full housed can, then there were lack of man power for housekeeping, so we were actually asked to help them. I was sick, but I went to, just wanna look around, cos never been to the hotel's room before. So yeah HAHA! Stripping off the bedsheets, pillowcases and blanket's cover sheet. But not to put them back larh.

Helped up for 2 floors but some of the rooms were with guests or already done. So around 20 rooms we did? But right, 2 person 1 floor. 8 of us only can. HAHA!

Get to lepak and keep fit. HAHA! Nice right. So I get some photos from net, how's the rooms look like, and exactly the same.


Most of the rooms I went look like this but with a extra bed. And this is the sea view.

And then I was so lucky, I saw cruise! Very hugeeeee!


Something like this on the sea. HAHAH!


Only one of the rooms I went was this.


Why same thing, but this one looks more nicer ah? HAHA. No skill merh above one HAHA

So right, new experience! HAHAH!

Today hmm, I went to level 9 for the first time to pass some documents to the external auditor. Then there are the swimming pool and gym!


Took from net also. HAHA

Today, got to count money in the General Cashier's room. Lots of money and he passed me my allowance for last month too. Nah, a very little tiny micro amount only lurh, sumore only worked 10 days last month. Cheh! Nvm, experience more important.

Nothing much larh! HAHA! Dunno what to do again now. HAHA! So lifeless without work.

And now blogger allowed us to adjust the size of the photos just click and pull. HAHA! More convenient now!

No comments:

Post a Comment