Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Week 5 Day 2.


Hmm, where to start? Works is getting stress cos my colleague is leaving, and I'm going to take over her job for one week plus. Stress larh. But heard there will be a new colleague arrive tomorrow. But still, exclude the trainee, still got 3 vacancies. Who wants come Renaissance? Walk in interview is available now! HAHAHA!

So, its our Director of Sales & Marketing's birthday today. As a tradition, the hotel will provide a free cake on their birthday, but trainee tak ade I think. So yeah, chocolate cake made by Renaissance, not bad larh. 2 cakes in a few days. Fattening can. But nevermind larh, free one. HAHA!

Finally, I habiskan my medicine. It has been about 10 or 11 days I'm taking medicines and all are just antibiotics! I have counted, 5 doctors altogether. From clinic to hospital. Great. And around 50 biji of antibiotics I have eaten. Sounds so sick!

And right, now I have to compile my weekly report again cos not yet complete, tsk! Troublesome larh!

Gah!

No comments:

Post a Comment