Saturday, March 3, 2012

Rest!

Yeap yeap! It's Saturdayyyyyy!! AHAHAHAH! Fully rested after back from work, slept for 2 hours in the afternoon. :D

Ohh ya! I got this dream last night. In the dream, I dreamed that I got my result alrdy! And it was kinda terrible as I expected. 1A- 3B 1C- & my Cgpa dropped, was below 3. Gosh! Anyway, it's like INCEPTION! Dream in the dreammmm! HAHA!

Yesterday, I was informed that the schedule had changed, which I'll be working on Account Payable earlier, on next Tuesday instead of next next's Monday! So last day in Purchasing/Cost Control department on Monday. Gonna leave these people and one of them asked, 'So fast ar?' Hmm, yea, 2 weeks just passed too fast.

After the new colleague came, my job was just too too light, keyed in the quotation, opening presentsss (sponsorship for staff's party from suppliers, like having Christmas everyday HAHA!) and shifting them to another room, etc. I even sent 8 hampers using trolley can, like what? HAHAHAH! Sometimes will help him tho if he is too busy.

So today I was just too free, even my colleague asked me to do this.

Attendance book.
Just for office used, the real one we need to scanned our card and mine spoiled! T.T

One page per week and the amount I drew is enough for them to use up for 1 year can! Very free hor me. HAHAH!

Other than doing nothing (sometimes larh) in the office, I got to know a lots of vege's, name of different parts of lamb & beef, ingredients & learned a lot of alcohol's drinks. HAHA! For now, what I remember are like below.






Love the Beefeater's bottle!

Very pro right me. I know I know. HAHAHA!

Kthxbye! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment