Monday, March 19, 2012

Hi. Helo.


Our DOF (Director of Finance) gave everyone a Ferrero Rocher this morning. So nice. Cos we celebrated his birthday I guess? HAHA!

I found like my job is not from 9am to 5pm. Is more like 9am to 6pm. HAHA! Tho today not much work, but stayed in the office until 6pm. My colleague was MMU too, and same course as me. So, talked a lot. HAHA!!

Ohya! Finally I get to drive larh today! Dad asked me to drive, but just in a small compound, kept turning left and right only. He asked me to drive back home but then I said better not. Then he remembered my P hasn't change into normal License yet, if anything happened, HABIS. HAHA!

I felt like I'm getting insane or something, I just sent my weekly report to my supervisor without have a last look and double check. Attached and sent. What right? And only I remember need to ask her something. This is very not my style.

Gah! Tomorrow gonna be busy printing cheque. Scary larh.

No comments:

Post a Comment