Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fattening.

FINALLY FINALLY!! PHEW. SPENT ABOUT 3HOURS TO COME OUT WITH THE NOTES! FEEL SO PROUD OF MYSELF. HAHAHAHA! KAY, PERASAN I KNOW.

Yea, was so busy doing the notes that asked by my colleague, C, who is leaving soon. She was damn freaking worried that I couldn't handle those tasks. So to be safe, she asked me to make notes nicely. I hope she will feels good by seeing my notes. HAHA! Cos right, after she left, I'm the only one who knows everything to do with Account Payable, she taught me everything she knows. Wish me luck after this! =S

And then, those who are going to get this position can just have my notes. So nice right, my hard work. But my colleague did some notes for me too larh. HAHA

Today, my department was so so empty. Director of Finance went JB for training, and another 2 colleagues went for training, and one on leave. Left only 3 staffs, 2 trainee and one more new staff. So let's party, they said. HAHA!

Hmm yeah, new colleague was here and then, I was asked to brief her also with my colleague. Why larh, always ask me to brief new staff. HAHA! Trainee can. But nevermind, I don't mind. HAHA!

So party time, got treated for lunch! McD. Huurrayyy! It was kinda funny cos one of the colleague, J forced another colleague, T to treat us.

McD for freeeeeee!

And also got a honeydew from colleague W cos she knew we were finding for honeydew. Cos the menu said there were honeydew but we always couldn't get cos we were quite late for lunch, and no more for us.

And also, got a chocolate from colleague, J.

Mini Toblerone! Ohh, and I still left one more in the fridge since last time.

Then, gonna have farewell party this Friday for the colleague C who is leaving and colleague J who gave the chocolate gonna treat us lunch this Saturday at our very own restaurant which is Long Feng in Renaissance! HAHAHA! But I guess is for the colleague C who is leaving.

You tell me, Fat or not! My god! I need some exercises!

Ohh maybe this Saturday gonna strip the bed sheets and all cos the expected occupancy is 100%. Great.

No comments:

Post a Comment