Saturday, March 24, 2012

Challenge accepted.

Today was the last day for colleague C! Aww, I was feeling so sad when she saying bye and hugged before she left. Thanks her for teaching me so much and wishing her best of luck in future!! :'(

So yeah, we went to Long Feng, it's a Chinese restaurant in Renaissance. The deco is damn pretty and the foods are superbly delicious! Seriously! Please do try if you got the chance, but the price you know larh, 5 stars hotel HAHA! But I didn't get to see any menu., just know the dim sum buffer on every weekend is RM38++ per pax.

Welcome to Long Feng!

Whoots! They pre-ordered 3 dishes! That is called Chicken Mamak if not mistaken! Damn nice!
And beside is the Claypot seafood yee mee? Something like that and one more was vege.

And they get some dim sum from the dim sum buffet, I wonder we need to pay for that or not. And chai dao kuih! Not bad. And DURIAN ROLL! MY GOD! IT'S SUPERB! It's like they fried the durian. The skin of the thing is crispy and the durian inside. Heavenly! Slurrp! They say will bring us go for our last day. Hehehe.

The lamp at the lobby. Snapped this on 2nd floor, outside Long Feng.

So yeah, I'm all alone now for account payable. I will get calls from those creditors, asking for payment like Loan Sharks. It's more on paper works. Sending those invoices for department's head for approval and a lots larh! And I have to print cheque.

The funny thing is, I have to create creditor accounts for new vendors, staff included myself, posting the invoice into the system, print the cheque, and signed on the 'prepared by' column. Then after few person's signatures and the signatures on the cheque, I will get the cheque. And you will see another signature for receiver. Then, the same signatures will be on the 'prepared by' and 'received by'.

Funny right.

And we came out an idea, should I ACCIDENTALLY key in one more Zero behind ahh? HAHAHA!

Some how it will be kinda stress, have to be freaking careful, you imagine you have to print a RM200k's cheque and you posted the wrong thing? Die or not you tell me.

So yeah, challenges approaching!

My notes for some steps. It's just 5% out of everything? There are more in my note books and I had typed all of them out. I'm like having lecture notes you know.

And finally, I get to go for badminton tomorrow with bro and his friends. HAHA! I'm having too much nice foods larh in this internship. Gah! Diet plan failed cos went to Long Feng today. So yeah, exercise!

Off to finish up my weekly report now!

No comments:

Post a Comment