Thursday, March 8, 2012

Run run man. HAHA!

Owhh, tomorrow will be Friday! Nothing much special today.

So some random stuff here. HAHA!

If you know me well, you might get shocked cos I wear skirt to work, and yeah, got friends got shocked. HAHAHA! But there were friends got shocked even I wear heels to work. What larhhh! Speechless.

Kay done with the randomness.

So yeah, Heels! HELL! You know I think my knees are gonna spoiled or what after this 3 months of internship, I was asked to carry heavy stuff with my heels on. What the. I had to stop for awhile cos, and continued later. Why larh, from the receiving by carrying stuffs to the kitchens or store room, and now. Hopefully no more. Grr. Gonna drink lots of Anlene I guess? HAHAHA! I shall wear my flats more.

So now, going to on my PPS and click to Running Man! Ikr, a lot people got addicted. HAHA! But I'm not that addicted, just watch when I got nothing to do cos nothing to watch larh! Those Taiwanese's entertainment shows are getting bored now, for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment