Sunday, March 11, 2012

10's & 11's

Yesterday did too much of things till I got no time to online, was about to online and friend called for Movie! John Carter! Not bad larh, something similar to Avatar I guess, not the story but the character, err, dunno larh, watch the trailer perhaps?


This is the one, something like Avatar, the left one larh of course HAHA

So yeah, supposed full day yesterday but cos wanted to consult doctor so changed to half day first for this 2 weeks.

So it's de lymph got swollen, gonna take antibiotic, 2 types somemore for 5 days and back to the doctor later, if it's still swollen, maybe need to have some check up in the hospital. And yeah, even the doctor had wrote a recommendation letter for me in case any emergency happened. Basically, need to be observed first because not sure what is the main causes.

The so-called doctor's handwriting.

Then right, went shopping HAHAHA. The main purposed was to accompany my mum and got myself some things also larh. As my lips keep on dry out for dunno why, fever I think got this lip moisturizer, the lip balm I bought previously totally no use on me. So this new one did cure a lil bit.

This is the one! But photo not by me. HAHA

So back to home around 7pm and then later went out and pass things to friend.

Finally, I thought I'm free alrdy, it was 9pm+! But then, went out again. HAHA!

Back home 1am+. Dad was not that happy cos I'm sick ans I still went out.

Ya right, my 10/3 was just too fulled, other than sleep, I don't really get to stay at home for more than 2 hours for the whole day HAHAHA!


Today!

Rest day! There will be some relatives reaching my house later. There are attending for wedding dinner later with my parents also. But cos not enough place? or I'm sick, so not going. But I asked my dad bring tupperware. HAHA Ikr, impossible.

Supposed going for badminton, I couldn't even walk properly, my leg were freaking pain last night so I rejected my friend. Bro's friend asked too, but I scared my leg pain again so better not. Nah, my keep fit plan gone.

Supposed having drum performance at Jonker tonight but cos I scared my body collapsed if I push myself for it so I quit earlier and I'm exactly sick now.

Supposed having Aikido demo next week, I thought at least I can go for that, but now I quit also. Haihs.

I'm seriously too weak larh! Dammit.

Kay larh, done with this and also my weekly report, gonna search something to waste my time. Running Mannnn? HAHAHA.

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment