Sunday, March 18, 2012

It's Sundayyyy!

Went to campus in the early morning as my beloved aikido member having demo for Charity Marathon organized by Taekwondo. Ya right, I also dunno why Aikido was invited to perform but since our president promised to them, so yeah.

Otw to campus, and they passed by my house for the marathon HAHA!

In front of IPK. Going down the hill.

Otw to campus!

The venue.

Owh, and you see the card on the auntie's waist?
Actually it's a card saying 'Save Malaysia, Stop Lynas!' NICE ONE!

So didn't get to snap any photo for their demo, cos I was asked to become the commutator. HAHA! So sudden, just simply said something while they performing. New experience? HAHAHA!

Then, we went to Bah kut teh! And the Magnum shop was just beside and we simply get a number and gave it a try. My first time to buy. New experience again? HAHA! But I didn't step into the shop la.

Gathering the money. HAHAHA! Tak kena pun. Cheh!

So went back home after that.

Got a pressie from Korea from friend who just back from exchange programme. Whee!

Took my nap and then went Jonker with my family!

Laksa! Wanted go for Jonker 88 but habis! So the next door lurh.

Durian Ice for dessert! Not bad actually but it's kinda expensive. RM5 for this. Not worth it.

Finally get to see the dragon when it is spiting the water! HAHAH!

Got my perfect ice before going back but duh, the quality not so good alrdy. :(

Dad buying dim sum HAHAH! And my mum beside.HAHA!

Lastly, got a new watch, paid by dad. HAHAA! Will always get a new watch whenever we go Jonker. Cheap marh HAHA!

That's my lovely Sunday! Tomorrow gonna work again! And it's 2nd month alrdy! So fastttt!

Jiayou!

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment