Tuesday, March 6, 2012

My efforts paid! :D

Ahhhhh! YESH! Result is released! It's like very different from my stupid dream. HAHAHA!

Tho I got little disappointed on my own major subjects, one of them okay larh which is Bank Management, cos there was a question blanked still can get that grade BUT my Islamic, highest coursework's marks and I got that kind of result.

What and what now?

Well, I took Korean as my Foreign Language which is just passed/failed subject, I passed of course.

The remaining 3 subjects! The most toughest and I scored even better than Islamic. Wtf larh. But right, need to be grateful huh? 3 of them made me going to get my 3rd dean cert! HAHAHA! First class ehem.

But know what? I was staring at my results and even got my exam papers out to have a look, I seriously don't think that I deserve those grades whey! Following any graphs or what? But really, my Islamic got this kind of result. Why larhhhhh?

Ehh, RM100 for re-mark know! If RM10, I'm going to send my Islamic paper for sure larh omg!

But again, I should be thankful, I did increased my CGPA a little! You know how hard was it? Totally out of expectation. Overall, I'm satisfied! :)

But seriously, I worked damn freaking hard larh Hehe.

Well, was shifted to Account Payable as stated in my schedule. But right, the colleague who are working on this is only 3 weeks old on handling this, cos the old staff had just retired. So, she couldn't teach me much, helped her a bit and worked for my AFC (Asst. Financial Controller). They even laughed cos seriously, nothing for me to do. But yeah, AFC had just taught me something and going to try on it tomorrow. I felt the stress if I'm responsible for that.

As I expected, the office is more quiet cos all the managers are on the same floor. So yeah, work work!

No comments:

Post a Comment