Thursday, March 22, 2012

What.

Just for laugh HAHAHAHA!


I.was.so.freaking.busy.today.

Today things were the same until 2pm+. Everyone left for rep session with the GM except trainee, new staff and one more who is leaving very soon. And then, downstairs for the receiving side got nobody to look after. So, I was asked to look after since I got the experience.

Received calls like mad. 4 phones there. A 5 person's office. So, I'm like multitasking. ONE PERSON DOING 5 person's job. HAHAHA! And then, it was really happening larh. Suddenly there are some argument between vendor and the storekeeper. 'A' said 'B' lebih, 'B' said 'A' lebih. I think I'm the one lebih there. What the hell. But anyway, I still managed to control.

The rep session were supposed to end at 4pm, ended up I left office at 6pm but yet there are still in the meeting's room. Fuh! So I left lots of notes for them.

Today I got to received some alcohol drinks, and yeah! These are all of them! So pretty larh the bottle. HAHA!








I wonder, is the Grey Goose Original Vodka tastes like goose? HAHA!

My friend text me asking me whether to join them for the trip to Cherating or not. But then I rejected. Cos they are going on next Friday. I refused to take leave as next week will be the end of the month, the most busiest period for every month. I worried I might faint for overload works when I'm back on Monday. Somemore, I might take half day leave on the Thursday as I need to go to the hospital for appointment.

And right, even tho I took MC that day, they still want to deduct my allowance for what? Might as well don't ask for the MC from doctor, can save paper larh like that. Or I may also skip from work without any supporting documents right? What the.

Nah. Kek sim!

No comments:

Post a Comment