Monday, March 5, 2012

Almost eh!

Otw to work this morning!


It's like going to have a very heavy rain HAHA!

The place I work is the third building from the left! HAHA!

Today, one of the colleague in my department is officially retired. HAHA! Well, she almost cried while giving her speech. LOL. Bye bye and all the best to her! Miss Goh! Tho I have never work with her before.

Yeah, last day in this office! And snapped a photo of a chef secretly while he was using the PC to make his order. Every chefs need to know how to use PC to make order on which ingredients they need one kay. Damn pro. HAHA!

Spot the chef! He is from Kitchen Zest Malay or Asian I guess.
Ikr, very blur HAHA! He is Malay btw. haha

Btw, I heard Ella from S.H.E is going to have her wedding dinner at Renaissance! HAHA! It was stated in the newspaper that she is going to have it in Equatorial at first but what I heard is that EQ has been booked by someone else and not enough for her, she is going to have 100 tables so yeah, my hotel! HAHA! Ikr, I mean the hotel I'm having training now HAHA!

Tomorrow will be the first day on Account Payable. Yeah! Gonna learn something new!

And then, result! 8pm tomorrow! =S

Jiayou bah! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment