Friday, March 30, 2012

Where's the food?

Damn, I need more fooooood!

I'm on hungry status the whole day even I eat really alot today. What is this. Imagine that I can't wait for my breakfast tomorrow! HAHAHA!

Supposed having a pretty Saturday tomorrow, but boss asked me back for work cos last day of the month usually damn busy. Even some of them are going back to work on Sunday. Btw, we will get paid for working late, just knew it today. And can be I can get another to replace, get an off day another day.

So today I was scolded by the supplier like shit. LIKE I OWE HIM ONE MILLION. MADERR. Even appeared at my office to look for me, Hello, I'm just a trainee can, is the other department's manager didn't pass me your beloved invoice, how to make payment for you. Stupid. But luckily, I was in my DOF's room. So I had escaped. MUAHAHAHAHA!

I'm sick again larh. Just recovered not long ago now have to take medicines again. What larh. Grr.

Kay larh, shall have my snacks now. I want foooood.

No comments:

Post a Comment