Friday, March 9, 2012

If you ever know.

Right, as my previous post, I said I wanted to watch Running Man, but I think I watched not even 15 minutes and went to sleep. 10pm+. First time. And woke up in the midnight, 2am+. I was thinking am I having fever ah, so I got my thermometer and yeah 38 d.celcius! But didn't care much, slept back and the next morning was just fine. HAHA!

And then, before I went out this morning, my mum told me the car couldn't get started, I was so calm. Searched for my friend's number which also trainee I mentioned before who worked in Renaissance also, lucky enough I got the right person to ask, 8am+ you know. So her mum fetched me too, luckily she stays quite near to me.

Hmm, I can say that my works are not following the schedule prepared by my boss. Cos I learned here and there a bit cos sometimes I got nothing to do, I will just helped my other colleagues. Flexible right. HAHAHAHA!

Lastly, I'm damn freaking sick idky. Damn larh! I'm going to consult the doctor tomorrow after work. Hope I don't get any weird illness. Seriously, I got fever at least once a week since I started my internship. My headache is getting worst. And now my neck there is swollen. God bless me yeah! Somemore, full day tomorrow!

Damn weak larh, seriously.


No comments:

Post a Comment