Sunday, March 25, 2012

Busy week.

I could predict that this week will be freaking busy like no tomorrow!

1. The colleague left, so I have to handle everything by my own.
2. It's end of the month. It's the time to close the account for the month.
3. I had promised to perform for 24 festive drum on the coming Sunday. So I need to back to practice every night I guess.
4. Need to back to hospital for check up. And then I think I will be late for work and have to replace back.
5. This Saturday is off from work, but it's end of the month, I wonder they will ask us go back to work if too much things. Or else, I think I have to practice for performance tho.
6. Need to back to JB in the early morning on the Sunday for Cheng Meng!
7. Sunday, the performance day.
8. Then will be the beginning of the month. Beginning and end of the month will always be the most busiest period of the month.
9. Aikido's AGM.

My so-called to do list. Duh!

But it's alright, I can learn how to organize my time well. Great tho.

And, hope my body can tahan all of these. HAHAHA

Jiayou larhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment