Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Why larh, getting weaker.

Work today was kinda tiring, whole day just working on one thing, asked questions like zillion times, hope my boss won't get annoyed HAHAH. Thanks larh Mr Lim!

And then, my body's temperature went up twice so I drank plenty of water to keep it down. Headache for the whole day even now but refuse to take Panadol. Yeah, I hate to eat larh unless really getting serious.

So got dragged by someone larh by sending a message to me, 'See you tonight' as like I alrdy agreed to meet her like that. What kind of friend, but still I didn't reject HAHA. I know you're reading larh! Babi you! I very nice right, I know. HAHA! But okay larh, at least get to relax from working the whole day.

And surprisingly few friends were there and ended up in town.

Yeap, 5 of us got one piece of Nadeje each!

Then, went to Wok & Pan, I had my dinner at home so yeah, just a drink will do!

Some fish chips? Idk larh! That stupid girl one lor! HAHAHA

I got no idea what is this but basically chicken. HAHA! Not mine tho.

And you see the tissue there? My friend was trying to throw the tissue to his own food while I was snapping it. What de. =.=

Kay larh, hope I won't get sick! Bye larh!

No comments:

Post a Comment