Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 7.

Woke up about 3.45am on Sunday. Headed back to JB after so long, and i can't even remember when was the last time.

Ooo, blured. HAHA! Anyway, the sky of JB! The photo on my blog's header is on the way to JB too! HAHAHA Pretty.

Reached there around I forgot what time. HAHA

Igniting the candles. the whole candle melted in the end. LOL

SHHOOO BRIGHT! HAHA

Went back to uncle house, previously my grandpa house about 10am or 11am. Had breakfast, damn delicious, ate so much and couldn't control, it was so tempting. HAHA!

Back to Malacca in the afternoon as I'm having performance later, get to reach the place at 4pm something. Was in a rush for me. HAHA!

Performance was great. And ended up backed after 12am. My eyes were in pain on the next morning.

Works for these 2 days are still on closing. Busy with all paper works. It's already week 7. Time flies faster when work. HAHA!

So lame larh. I dunno what to say. HAHAHA


No comments:

Post a Comment