Tuesday, April 10, 2012

11:11

I'm good today! Just a little mood swing yesterday. HAHAHA! I'm still loving my job. Printing cheque like a boss. RM380k+ of the total amount today.

Wow Fantastic Baby.

Laughing like hell today again cos of a call. A very irritating suppliers called in the morning, I told him to call back next week, but he die die want call again in the afternoon, you really think the whole process of printing cheque including all signatures fast like printing money ah? So I asked another trainee to answer him if he calls back, and yeah he called and ended up everyone was laughing.

Seriously larh, damn annoying.

Went home around 6.30pm cos I wanted to rush this batch of cheque cos tomorrow is Holiday and I'm on leave on Friday! So everything will be in a mess if I don't finish them.

And 19 of April, there will be auditor coming, and I have to prepare for the audit as I'm only trainee. But nothing larh, just prepared some documents. Couldn't be ask me go for the auditing right. HAHA! Have to find some documents from boxes of papers, like searching for gold. Grr.

BoomShakalaka.

Anyway, there will be another town hall gathering on 19 of April too! HAHA! Tho haven announce but I saw from a P&C document while preparing cheque. Hehehehe.

Know what, got nice foods to eat againnnnnn! :D

Today got some kuih from dunno where about 6pm, colleague gave but it was really nice! Tell me larh, how to keep fit.

Just nice larh. HAHAHA

Nanananana.

I don't really listen this song, just cos my bro kept watching their video and now I'm kinda addicted. But I still prefer I'm the best from 2NE1. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment