Saturday, April 7, 2012

Alert!


I think I need this for every paper for my work.

Bish. got a mistake today, ended up I had to wait for my boss to back from Seminar and helped me. And yeah, I don't think they came through this error before me. HAHA! So no choice, sent an email to this system's support team to get solution.

Damn shitty, second time got mistake while printing cheque. Different mistake with the previous and its worse this time. My boss was kind enough, he didn't get angry or what. He is really just too kind. Knew his background today, I was so shocked and salute him to the max!

Glad that I'm working with him. :D

Hmm, I must be more careful larh. I will only be more careful after I made mistakes. Damn.

Tomorrow Sunday! Badminton! Gonna keep fit larh, I'm getting fat again. =S

Grr, should complete my weekly report today, or tomorrow ah? Aish, lazy larh.

No comments:

Post a Comment