Monday, April 23, 2012

Where's my template larh!

My heart broken when I saw my previous template gone! Well, I think i did saved a file in my laptop when I edited that template, 2 years back I think.

Anyway, its nothing, will be solved soon. But still emo larh.

Got a treat from colleague again. Forever I got foods. You know why, cos I was complaining for my hungry and I guess colleague J heard and then got me bread. From now on, I'll be quiet if I'm damn hungry. Even my colleague said the whole office knows I always get hungry. HAHAHA!

Cheese Croissant!! Made in Renaissance! 

Its huge actually, but doesn't look huge here. But its damn super yummy!!
Ohya, I called ASTRO since 11am+ till 4pm+, I was kinda pissed can. Called non stop cos we never receive bills from them and they expect us to pay. If we can't pay in time, terminate might happens. Complain from guests might happen too, and I'll be in trouble. Gosh, die larh this time. God bless me and the hotel.

Hotel went black out for awhile this afternoon, my PC went blanked. Yeah right, I was doing my things, luckily I already done while I was calling Astro. Ishh! But i heard someone was trapped in the leave, not the guest's one but the staff one. Lol.

Well, nothing much. Bye.

Gonna do something with this template. Ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment