Sunday, April 8, 2012

Sundayyy!!

Badminton in the noon, sweated a lot. Great, my diet plan. HAHA!

Went for movie after that. Ofcos, after we bathed larh. HAHA Wrath of the titans.

Quite nice. Just knew the main character was the one played the main role in Avatar. HAHA

Shared this with bro, seriously first time bought the large one and I finished 70% of them. My diet plan ruined cos of this.

Therefore, light dinner today.

One sushi roll and 50% of the Japanese pizza.

And yeah, I'm hungry. But I'm ignoring the hungry-ness.

And I'm emo, cos I didn't buy the shoes that I wanted for so long. I'm worried I'll get scolded cos I got quite much of shoes. Well, I can save my money. *self comfort. But right, if the next time I go, the shoes still there with the size I want, okay, I'll buy. HAHAHA

It's Monday tomorrow, pray hard that my problem can be solved. Sigh. I must not make any mistake againnnn!!

Jiayou ah! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment