Friday, April 6, 2012

After Eight.

Yeah! I got a new record yesterday! By leaving my office after 8pm. I love to work larh like seriously. I hate study so much, I mean real hate. I felt study is more stress then working. HAHA!

And know what, my supervisor from MMU came! But my external supervisor online. So great she came and went back in 5 minutes.

After work, went dinner with friends and finally I got to taste MACARON! OMG! For zillion years I'm craving for this! I'm going to buy again for other flavors. They have Wasabi and Salted Egg's flavor, so special! It's from Sam's Patissier.

Pretty right! I got myself Chocolate and Cheese. <3

Our dinner! Something to with Cheese and Mi hun. And we ordered another two dishes.

I forget the restaurant's name larh, but it's quite nice and not that expensive!

Today right, nothing much larh, printed cheque again, received calls for asking their payment, etc.

And yeah, I printed my OWN CHEQUE. HAHA! Printed for other trainees too, I should charge other trainees larhh! Tho it's my job. HAHA!

Gonna print another batch of cheque tomorrow.

My colleague asked us whether we can extend or not for seriously, 2 more weeks after the date set my school. Hmm, pay me higher larh! AHAHA! Even my head departmnet said will invite us for their annual party next year. I wonder he will still remember us or not, and I said this to him, HAHA

But they will be a new staff next Monday but not for my side, it's for account receivable. Mine will be on the beginning of May. By that time, I also dunno I will still at AP side or not. HAHA!

I'm like talking to myself larh. But yes, I'm HAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment