Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Working fun time.

HAHAHAHA! I was laughing my ass off during working larh today. I think my colleagues gonna scold us one day for making so much noise, while, sometimes. Happy right.

But I got a lot of calls today. All calls regarding to payments were transferred to me, they were asking for their payment. Sabar sikit can ahhh?

I have to be damn polite, like saying, "Sorry ah"; "We are quite busy for our closing, no time to print the cheque yet"; "I'll try my best to arrange for you". DUH! All this shits.

My colleague wrote me this today, awesome larh his handwriting. I got no idea how he wrote it, but if you can't read, you might need a mirror, this what he taught me last time. But this time I just read it from the back of the paper. HAHAHA!

Can you get to read? HAHA!

And I'm so freaking excited for next week. I'm going to have 4 days off straight!! Whoots. Starting from the Sunday (8/4) to Monday (16/4), I just need to work for freaking THREE DAYS! NYAHAHAHA! Wednesday (11/4) will be the new Agong's installation day and Monday (16/4) is the public holiday for Malacca! Therefore, taking off day for the replacement on Friday, so I can have 4 days off!

And I'm going to KL and dunno where for training with Aikido Club during that long weekend. :D

Ohh then, our performance photos are on FB already! HAHA. Stole some photos from there. Muahahaha!

Whoots the shadows while I'm playing in the darkness. HAHAHA

:D

Ending pose! Great job!

Love their costume!

Their theme is Ghost. Arh, I want watch their perform so much. But you know, some VIP came late, so we were at the back stage while the competition started first. So I missed this. TSK!

Nice!

Champion team!

Altogether 10 teams in the finals!

More photos HERE!

Ohya, Idk what happened to my MMU supervisor for this internship, she said e wants to make appointment for tomorrow, but she didn't reply the email, so will see how larh HAHAHA!

Lastly, the note above is:

Thank you for your help
one day you will married
"Prince Charming"

with his Signature.

What the hell right HAHAHAHA! Welcome & Thanks la still, I hope too. HAHAHA!

Kay bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment