Thursday, April 19, 2012

:)


For like seriously.

Idk how to describe my feeling. People at my working place are too good that I can cry.

Well, It's glad that I did some careless mistake during internship, so you would learn and not to repeat again in the real working life next time. People don't blame you when did mistake. But right, you need those good colleague that could tolerate with all these. :)

Yeah, did a kinda small, not that big mistake but the people involved were like very high position employers like General Manager, Director of Finance and even the owner of the hotel. So great huh me. HAHAHA! Then my mood was affected. Damn emo the whole day. And still I went to GM's room for the first time for some urgent stuffs.

I kind of apologized for my mistake but she said she had forgotten about that already. Means like, you see, not a big deal. HAHA! But they couldn't blame me all alone tho, not 100% my fault.

Damn big larh her room compares to other Directors! Yeah, last time I thought GM is below all Directors but now I know all the directors are under GM!

And today I experienced something new! I went pay out with another colleagues. Its making cash payment to part time workers. Fun! HAHA!

Ohya, no audit for me today but tomorrow. Cos not yet my turn! Hopefully mine will be fast one and not so late. Cos its about 2 hours per section today. Gahh.

Alright, its Friday tomorrow. Soon will be end of Week 9! So fast!

Bye bye soon. I scared larh, I might cry. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment