Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Whoots!


In a good mood today, Idky. Maybe just i get to go home earlier. But its actually one hour after my working hour. Ya, I counted it as earlier! Back home yesterday almost 8pm. Believe or not. Printing cheque like a boss y'know? HAHAHA!

Another thing is, I went up to the highest floor of Renaissance today, level 24, had a tour on that floor. Visited the junior suit but couldnt get to have a look on the biggest and the most expensive one. The rate for that is Rm3,600++ Wow.!

Fyi, starting on level 22 onwards, only VIP is allowed! The view is damn pretty! Even the chair with cushion is no niceee to sit on. And know what, currently, its the highest building in Melaka town! But 3 years later, there will be a new hotel which has 35 floors.

And what, there is this auditor from India reached the hotel this evening. My boss was so gan jiong and wore his coat on and zoom-ed to the lobby and she was gone I think.

And yeah, auditing is going to start tomorrow. AND I'M INVOLVED! Ikr, trainee. Yeah, a new record for them. I wonder any trainee got the chance like me to learn so much things.

I have to prepare some documents and to answer the question that will be asked by the auditor. I hope I don't need to stay back till 11pm or 12am, according to my boss. Sobs! But I'm kinda excited. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment