Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Work work.

2nd day! My shoes spoiled. Cos you know why? I was too hardworking larhhhhh, walked here and there! HAHAHAH! From my office til kitchen also I went. HAHAHA! Ya Kitchen! Pastry Kitchen and even Butcher's Kitchen.

Ya right, I know I'm accounting department, what I'm doing there? Nah, I went to curi foods and eat. HAHAHAHA.


And seriously, damn suffering can with the high heels walking here and there. I don't understand how those girls go shopping with heels.

As what I said, this internship gonna get a lot of experience and I thought I will just only exchange with another trainee later which in different department which also under accounting. But today, I was informed that we will go through FIVE sub-departments in accounting department! Didn't know have that much!

From purchasing/cost control to account payable to account receivable to general ledger and lastly, income auditing. So I guess my internship won't be that bored huh?

And what I know is I'm going to leave these people on the 11st of March. Hope the other staffs are so crazy too. HAHA. But not so I think.

Although is like not related with my major (Banking & Finance) but it will be useful in the future! There are so systematic and their daily/monthly revenue is a BOOM! Money money money! Ke-ching ke-ching $.$

Let me show you what I gonna see for this 3 weeks in this department.

Tons of Veges!

Fruits!! And I was asked to taste the sweetness once HAHA!

Fishes!

Chickens! With or without head, or without skin or boneless. Hmm

And more actually, you imagine like you're in the pasar, something like that. HAHAHA!

Not the actual photos la for sure, can't expect me to take my phone out one ma during work. So actually I need to check and count and receive the goods and asked those people send to respective kitchens and I might followed them to check them and chop and sign those invoices. Accounting job? HAHAHA! IKR.

Then later I will key in those delivered items into the system larh! HAHAHA! Cos I'm in the purchasing/cost control department now. Will go through step by step.

And what I got for lunch for everyday? It's in buffet style. Nice right. HAHA! Today's menu, curry chicken, eggs, vege, white breads with jam/butter, green bean soup and breads from pastry kitchen I guess, and cupcakes! HAHA!

Exactly looks like this. Nom nom nom. Fulled die me larh!

Anyway, today is more busier compares with yesterday, cos was assigned for more works. But not so tired cos I slept earlier I guess? HAHA! Let's sleep early and wake up early to lead a healthy lifestyle HAHAHA!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment