Monday, February 27, 2012

Week 2.

Nah, I thought I won't be online today. I wanted to continue my sleep since 8pm and i woke up on 10.30pm, I slept on sofa btw. Then, I went up and prepared to sleep, but I always read my story book before sleep and then my sleepiness went off just like that. HAHAHAHA!

Alright, so my work was very very light and free today, quite larh, cos the new colleague is here and he is the permanent staff, just transferred from housekeeping department.

I was asked to teach him and guide him and then he did the job, I just watched or helped up sometimes. And I got shoo-ed off from my place and one of the colleague helped me cleared up another table for me.

Finally, my knees are not in pain anymore, cos get to wear flats while I got an new excuse to get a NEW FLATS! Cos I don't have black colour flats, I knew must be black but no time go and buy. HAHA! But who cares?? Owh, the supervisor cares. >.<

But right, I hate some of the people there larh, they just can't move their sight from my legs cos I'm wearing skirt, wtf. I don't even dare to look on their eyes and see whether they are looking or not. Feel so uncomfortable larh damn.

And my head still in pain for the whole day whenever I stand up or whatsoever. Wth larh! I feel like I'm dying. T.T

Sigh, gonna sleep soon larh! Nights!



No comments:

Post a Comment