Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Buzz.

Work work!

Hmm, kinda into the real office works today, hardly have time to rest. Still the same routines but today less goods and ingredients were delivered but tomorrow gonna be more! I saw the Purchase Orders. And did something different today.

My new heels are seriously killing me, cos its higher than the previous one and my foot are aching now. And I need to walk in and out when the suppliers arrived or even to the accounting department on 8th floor. Sigh.

I wish that I have this!

Woots!

Or.



Something like this can? To be placed under my table! CAN?
My foot are half dead.

Kay, I know its impossible. HAHA!

Well, today my colleague got me papaya after lunch, and for everyone larh! HAHA! So nice right, I already said they are nice people what, although sometimes are kinda fierce when talking to those suppliers on the phone. Hehehehe.!

Nah, I'm lazy to think what to continue HAHA! Wanna continue with my movie! Date Night! I thought its some romance movie but still watched cos nothing to watch but it's actually not romance. I can't remember what's the term, lazy wanna think. HAHAH!

Owh, heard that there will be new colleague which is permanent reaching tomorrow! HAHA! Gonna share the table with him, someone told me this. Aiks, why you come at this time? Come later cannot merh, cheh! Lol, just kidding.

Haha! Kay larh! Bye byeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment