Friday, February 24, 2012

Fattening Day!

It's around 9pm, and I'm freaking tired now. Most of the people are talking bout TGIF. But for me, a big no, cos I still need to work on tomorrow! Half day.

The job was almost the same, one colleague was in MC cos he sicked and I have sore throat too! And the cafeteria prepared all those foods which are all spicy! Gosh! I ate till so suffer. Cos it's really spicy! And then I was so free to chat with the cafeteria's chef, complained why there were all spicy foods. You see, how free and relaxing am I? HAHAHAHA!

Btw! It's Town Hall Gathering today! It is held quarterly, told by a senior. It's like we are so lucky that we could attend as trainee! HAHA! It's something gathering among staffs in a Ball Room. But of course, not everyone attended or else the operation have to stop isn't it? So yea, colleague brought me to attend to let me have a look.

There was a General Manager and some other departments' managers to present on the hotel's operation such as revenue and all. Besides, they will celebrate staffs' birthday! And some ceremony for staff who is going to retired. And they was a prizing ceremony for one of the staff who was awarded for some Best Hotel Banquet something, it's a personal service award which he had beat tons of staffs from Singapore, Thailand and all! Everyone was so proud of him! We even stood up and clapped for him. HAHA!

And then! Party time! Fooooooods! Imagine that 5 stars hotel's high tea! There were Fried 'Dong Fen' (actually I came across it's english name when I was receiving the goods, but i have forgotten. HAHA), egg tart, chicken pie and another 2 fried stuffs which Idk is what. And Ribena, they labeled as 'Renina'. Lol. And the birthday cake which I didn't get to taste, cheese cake lerh! :( Ohh, and they had also prepared love shaped chocolates on every tables cos the theme was Valentines. And the chocs were so niceeeeeee! Idk how to describe. HAHA! It's like nside the chocs there are filled.

Oh well, the CAR that I posted yesterday is Hummer! Grabbed this 2 photos from net, there are actually a lot of different versions. Anyway, the one I saw is belongs to Johor Sultan! I asked my colleague today and it was still there when I reached this morning but was gone in the afternoon. And it costs around RM20 million! Omfg!

*Scroll down to the previous to see the Johor's Sultan's Hummer! HAHA!



Ohya! and I was told about a very private news about some some something larh. Cos they said it's P&C, so I guess I don't say it loud here, it's about our Mrs PM, she received some very pretty? costly? gift? from someone? Eh hehehehe Shhhh! Ask me larh if you're interested or you wait larh, if the newspaper would published it? HAHA! I wonder larh. HEHEHEHE.Nah! Don't catch me, I have said nothing!

So basically, today I ate a lot. Done. Bye! No photos to entertain! If you read till here, good la, very patience. HAHAHAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment