Sunday, February 26, 2012

Very weak huh? :(

Gahh! It's only the first week and I get sick. Headache for like whole day, sore-throat, ulcer, pain in the knees, one of the toe has been numb for more than 24 hours. Damn huh? It's like so weak can. It's like aching all over my body, and I had very bad stomachache yesterday in the morning, I think is cos of the spicy lunch the day before in the cafeteria. And I thought I would be late to work.

But right, not only me, some of my friends have the same symptoms. So we came to this conclusion:
MMU didn't give enough time for us to rest well before the internship started! You know my finals was on the 11, 15, 16, 17 and 18 of Feb and my internship started on the 20th! Goshhhh. How to survive? Blame MMU! Booooooooo!

Never mind, I got this, so I'm happy! HAHAHA!

Sushi from Jusco! :)

Ohh, and found this in the house.

Sweets and Chocs.

I think I'm going get diabetes soon man, how laaaarhhhh? And those chocs which I posted on the previous post. Hehehe!

Ohh and one more good thing, I'm going to wear flats for the next few days, hopefully. So my legs will be saved! :D

Ohhh, It's Monday tomorrow. Happy working to me. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment