Monday, February 20, 2012

OMG! I'm blogging!!

Yes man, as you see from the tittle! Okay, since the last post.. err, it was like half of the year before. HAHAHA! you know why? Cos I went to the Moon. It's nice, you all must go there if got the chance kay.

So, back to the main topic, what I did in this half of the year. Let me tell you how did I survived on the Moon. Basically, I played with the rabbit everyday. I planted carrots and fed it. And I eat carrots everyday. Hmm. I didn't drink any water. Just carrot juice. It's nice and healthy. If there were milk, it will be better. Hmm.

This is a photo of my house on the moon.
Where am I, can't you see? I'm with my rabbit IN THE HOUSE YO! TSK!

LAME RIGHT?!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'll only be lame when I'm in the right mood kay. Appreciate can.

Alright, so why I have this motivation to blog again, cos I shuang larh. Nola, just wanna record down my INTERNSHIP LIFE! HAHA! But before this, let me brief you what I actually did other than going to the Moon. So, good things bad things happened! Good people bad people appeared. Real friend fake friend detected. Fake smiles big cry heart broken for the first time. Nah, tell me, good or not?

But somehow, I forgive and forget. Everything is fading now. So I hope that I'll be really fine whenever I accidentally think back everything. Was fucking emo during that period if you know what's happening. If dunno anything then don't ask. Haha

I'm kinda lazy to recall those things back, I mean what I actually did in this half of the year. Too much too recall. So just forget bout it. Or maybe I'll try update in the following posts. Anyway, Exam was sucks this time. Seriously screwed! Cgpa confirm drop. Just how much it will be is the matter now. For the result, the fastest maybe 2 weeks or 3 weeks perhaps? MMU whey, you know I know larh. Hmm.

So so so! Internship @Renaissance! If you're aiming for high pay, not a good recommendation for you, but good experience, I guess it will be a good choice although I'm just worked for the first day. HAHA! Cos the people are really nice! They are willing to teach.

Ini adalah Renaissance.

The visitor tag before getting our own name tag!
Eh, maybe can come visit me right. HAHAHA

The name tag and the R stands for Renaissance! Pretty huh?
It's like back to my secondary time, wearing the badge and name tag everyday!
*Poke poke.

The staffs there are funny included those chefs who came into the office. And I saw Ang Moh's Chef. Ahh! HAHAHAHA! Anyway, tomorrow will darn busy I guess, the amount of purchase orders they sent were like freaking much, tomorrow gonna be more tiring; cos today, even half of the day I did nothing, I feel so tired now. But hope it will be fun till the end of internship. :)

Ya right, I was so bored. So I was clicking around on the PC in the office. And there were nothing except with some files and accounting related software and then I saw the wedding photo Christopher Lee and Fann Wong. I forgot bout this actually just because their photo appeared when I was searching for Renaissance's photo.

This are not the photo I saw.
If only if I have the courage to get my pendrive on and insert those photo in. Lol.

Btw, gonna exchange with another trainee but will be in the same department, just different floor. So yea, few weeks work with them and another few weeks with different people. The another girl is from MMU too! So at least got a friend during lunch.

Alright till here then, hopefully I'll be more hardworking on updating. So Happy Internship to those who are having internship and Happy Holidays to the others.! :DD

Oh and Idk what's wrong with the Shoutmix, so replaced with my old Cbox. Just ignored those messages since last century. HAHAHA!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment