Saturday, February 25, 2012

TGIS!

Yossup! Happy day today! TGIFTGIS. HAHAHA! It's stands for Thank God Its SATURDAY!! Why? cos I can rest LIKE FINALLY! Half day today but ended up spent another half in Jusco. And applied for Jcard. HAHA! My knee is really a tragic now, I hope it can recover in this 2 days. And got a blister on my toe, one of the toe is still 'numb mood' since I took off the shoes, I seriously dunno why! T.T

Well, my knee hurt was also caused by the Le Tour the Langkawi 2012 cos I stood for so long to wait for my mum. The main road of Malacca is all blocked and caused traffic jam like hell. So before this, I was patiently waited in front of the hotel and I saw the cars were jammed, so I walked to the main road and realized the whole road were cleared!

To my left.

To the right. Ignore the tourist kay. HAHAHA!


Opposite of me!

After waited for like 10 to 15 minutes, here they areeeee! And there were lots of police bikes, 2 helicopters and the cars with their bicycles on top.


Le Tour the Langkawi @ Malacca!

So there goes my first week of internship! Yet, there are weekly report to be done, but I had completed it. So I can fully rest tomorrow! And it will be Monday again! But I enjoy this job in this department, so after this 3 weeks, will see how huh.

And one more, dad brought back chocolates! Wheeeeee! It's so fattening can! HAHA! But love them! Muahahahah!

Slurrrrrpppp!!

Alright! till here! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment