Tuesday, February 28, 2012

:)

It's rainy day! It was raining cats and dogs today while otw back to home, ahh, should say raining tigers and horses! HAHAHAH! Seriously damn freaking heavy and I was so scared, cos even me couldn't see properly but my mum drove very very slow, same goes to everyone HAHA!

Well well, basically, I walked a lot today, sent some stuffs to freezer! I went into it for the first time, it was freaking cold, shyok! HAHAHA! And then, climbed the stairs with heels. Now I'm damn pro with heels, I can run, climb the staircases and carry heavy stuff. HAHAHA! But anyway, I bought new flats since only black flats allowed. So yea, no more heels.

As I said, I was shifted to a new place but in the same office.

Angle problem, somewhere there la. HAHA! just couldn't see from this angle.

In front of me is a cardboard with lots of names of sushi. These are only half of them.

And this! I'm a red snapper sushi. HAHAHAHA!

This is a table air-cooler but my office doesn't have air-con, so it's not 'Cool" at all! And my colleague was so nice, he made it swing so I can get some also. HAHA!

Before this, I was having a doubt that, whether these 2 chefs are brothers or not, I always thought I saw the same person until they appeared in front of me together HAHA! And when one of them was collecting his ingredients this morning, I couldn't resist my curiosity and asked him. So, they are not brothers. But surprisingly he got the same surname as me! We chat quite long until he finished collecting his ingredients and back to the kitchen. He was once stayed in JB! HAHA!

You see, my job is so flexible, I can easily chat with those chefs, and some of them are in very high position, with a tallest chef's hat HAHA! They are really friendly, so nice! HAHA! Fyi, there are few kitchen with different cuisines in the hotel.

But right, for this 3 weeks only. After that I will be at level 8's office.

Ohh and! I was asked to 'jalan-jalan' with my colleague who wanted to visit the progression of the renovation in the hotel, I think the hotel is going renovate. That's why I climbed the staircase with heels larh! Tired larh.

Just a random photo here with random facts HAHAHA! We're 5 stars hotel, we don't play play kay!

See, there are 2 bags, total of 9kg' Iceberg Lettuce which were rejected by the chef cos there were not in a good conditions.

Iceberg Lettuce, what a nice name right, HAHAH! I learned a lot of vege's name larh can. Seriously, and a lot of different ingredients, name them to me then I'll tell you. HAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment