Thursday, February 23, 2012

Title is Unavailable.

Yeap Day 4! So fast right. Tomorrow will be 5th and then 6th and then rest. Gonna work for 6 days a week but Saturday will be half day. Tired shit. I'm getting sleepy earlier and earlier. Even now, 9.10PM I can fall sleep anytime.

Right, so today I get to snapped some photos of my office, while some of them were out for lunch & meeting with GM. Hehehe!

This is what I will see if I turn around. HAHA Ya, fax machine just right behind me. HAHA!

Opposite me, there are another 2 person.

And yeah, the super louya & lag PC. & my works. Saw my signature? spot the YS on the stamp. HAHA!

So yeah, a very small office which only consists 5 of us. Nah, this is not the entire accounting department. This only for purchasing/cost control and receiving. And the new colleague is not here yet, I wonder when. Hmm.

So, basically, I had been doing the same things. And was kinda light today and I was too free till I went and learned how to fold the paper money, the one for prayers thingy. HAHAHAHA!

Look! Compares my forefinger with the middle one. Got the red colour stain on it. And my thumb, red + blue. Cos of the stamp ink. =S

So yeah, and we were discussing about iPad while I'm waiting for my mum. HAHAHA! And guess what I saw right in front of the hotel!

Tadaaa! My new car!

Kay larh, I think there are some VVIP. But I didn't hear any VIP arrived with such a big title during the morning briefing eh.

And there's a video of both of these err, CAR? Didn't upload this to my FB but here. :) FB just have the first photo of these 2. HAHAHA!


Actually I said something in the end of the video but I muted it. HAHAHA! Btw, sorry for the bad quality. >.<

Oh before I end this post, I just want to say that Idky the fonts are so weird, they adjusted themselves, thought themselves are the one who blogging. Keep changing! Gah.!

No comments:

Post a Comment