Friday, September 25, 2009

updates.

Didn't update for days, nothing to blog and finals coming. Ohh my, account, account!! Bless me.

Registered the subjects for next semester, there will be different subjects and now is 5 subjects. Time table changed, from 4 days a week to 5 days a week. 4 out of 5 days having class on 8am, damn. Will be seeing me day-dreaming in class more often now. And there will be new groups combine with us for few classes, more than 100 people in a class, i wonder how noisy will be. Hope will get nice and good lecturer. HAHA

Went for the driving's pre-test today. ohyea, passed. nothing to be excited cos it's not the real one, Real test will be on 5th Oct, after finals. Wish me luck people.

Off to Muar later to attend my grandaunt's funeral. Although i never met her before, I still felt sad when heard my relative passed away. But according to my mum, I went her house when i was baby, but baby don't remember everything huh?? Anyway, RIP grandaunt.

Till here, ciao. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment