Monday, September 14, 2009

today

Phone's alarm rang around 7am.
I opened my eyes.
Trying to sit up.
But.
AAHHHHHH
my neck,
cramp, i think
cos of the training yesterday.
SHIT.
i can't move my head over 90 degree to the left or right.


***

When to school and had 2 hours of econs which normally 1 hours. I seriously cant move much and can't lie my head on chair. Painful can. HAHAHA. Finally went to dim sum after class with weiting and seclee. And headed off to MBO, but no movie to watch. Then, went to jusco after that. Pictures!!

Weiting in the fitting room. *candid*

HAHAHAHA LMAO.

P-E-A-C-E!

Ice Creams in Mcd. I'm lovin it.

Back to Business Maths class on 1pm plus. OMG, i felt super duper sleepy in class today. And lecturer gave us quiz suddenly and i spent so long to finish it and almost everybody left the class. And took bus back home today and dad went to JB, nice one.



***


Congratulation to,
MISSWONGYUBEI
passed her driving test!!
Drive to Melaka to find me.
HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment