Saturday, September 12, 2009

'cita-cita'



Watched a tv program on ntv7, it's a story about a policewoman. It reminded me when i was seven...

11 years ago, when I was in primary 1, I remembered that everybody were required to fill in a card called 101 care if not mistaken. There was one column called 'cita-cita', and guess what i wrote? POLICE (in chinese fyi. LOL). BUT, I change my 'cita-cita' the next year when we asked to fill in the 'cita-cita'. know why?

There was one day when i was seven, I went to my grandpa house, my auntie(my dad's elder bro's wife) asked me about my 'cita-cita', and yea, I told her i wanna be a policewoman when i grow up. And the next sentences i heard was, YOU DON'T SCARE YOU WILL KILLED BY CRIMINAL HAR?(in mandarin lar ofcos LOL). Hellooo, i was seven years old girl and told me this kind of thing and i changed my 'cita-cita' in the next second and replied, HUH. LIKE THAT I DON'T WANT BE A POLICEWOMAN ALRDY. HAHAHA. How cute was I. yeah??

If this conversation never appear in my life, maybe i am going to be a poilcewoman, who knows? HAHAHA


Going IMU, Kuala Lumpur tomorrow!! for a aikido seminar. Hope it will be fun!! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment