Wednesday, September 9, 2009

09.09.09

09.09.09
nice!! LOL


Well, nothing to blog this few days, hahaha.
Went for committee meeting last night for the martial art corridor till almost 12am and i went back earlier cos my dad waited for me very long. pity him HAHA.

and yea, weiting created a new blog, thanks to me for teaching her everything. should be thankful lah kay, haha. Visit her!! But still under construction HAHAHA.

Wei Ting's blog *click able*


Going for dim sum tomorrow!! Weeee.


***

Well, we keep quiet not that we scare of you, we just don't care about you, hope others will see your true colour one day. Bitch is the word FOR YOU! dumb ass, you faker. i don't know will you see this, if yes, please think carefully what you done and your bloody attitude. When people trying to be good with you, please respect back. i hope you change one day. *PEACE!

Sometimes, i really think that are we too over about it? but when i think back what you had done and your words, i think i'm going to post this and yes, spread this if you read this as you like. I'm trying to stop myself to blog about this and made will my blog so cruel.

okay, i sound so evil but true. if whoever see this, don't judge me from your point of view cos you never know what she did, alright? Be peace with me & I'll be peace with you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment