Friday, September 11, 2009

for you.

I'm kinda disappointed on you, seriously, i treated you as my friend before. I was talking nicely to you yesterday, trying to fix back our friendship, but the response is extremely disappointinghuh? Can you recall back, who started it first? You are the one who started to ignore us first. I share my biscuit to you, but you was shaking your head and don't even look at me and the biscuits too, yea, this is the way u treated me. And please think back, what you did to me before, maybe I misunderstand you or what, I dunno. Just to let you know, friend is hard to find, to lose a friend is so easy. Our friendship is ended with a fullstop. Take care ya my friend.

For some of you, I know you think that we are the one who wrong, but for goodness say, it's was not 100% our wrong actually, you dunno what actually happen, and maybe the previous blog was too over but i wrote that after she started to ignore us. and what you hear is only one side story, maybe you think we are the bad person. It's okay. Just let it be, I'm not going to care anymore.

Be peace people.

No comments:

Post a Comment