Saturday, September 19, 2009

Jonker street!!

Went to Jonker Street today with my family!! It was the second time went there with my family, last time was afternoon and was during the one week break of CNY from NS. LOL
Reached there about 6pm, had dinner first in a shop, idk what is the name HAHAHA. The food there was nice, i had been there before anyway, i recommended my dad to bring us there. HAHAHA. And they said nice too!! (:

Nyonya laksa & Baba laksa, I forgot which one is what HAHAHA.

Desserts!!

Mine, something with mango, idkw, my dad ordered it. HAHA

After our dinner, we went for some walk in Jonker Street, there was having some singing competition, yea, it's almost all senior citizen.

You can see, all senior citizen. =.=

We stopped at there for awhile, the contestants were trying their voice. But the competition not yet start, so we continued walking around. Then, my mum and me stopped at a watch's stall, it's so cheap can!! I bought one and my mum too, she bought for fun cos she said is cheap and wanted to wear as accessories cos she can't actually read the numbers. i mean long sightedness. HAHAHA

WOW!! cheap cheap only, HAHAHA


Then, bought sushi, and few things, idk called what la, it need to cook only can eat HAHAHA. Went back home about 8pm plus cos it's going to rain, the wind kinda strong, and we were so lucky, it rain after we got in car. The fb's lucky test was not accurate at all, I was so lucky!! HAHAHA LMAO.

SEE?? i only got 1% lucky today, and 99% unlucky.

My new watch, kinda blurr HAHA

my mum's. she kept asking me to take her when i was taking mine. LMAO.

My bro's new alarm clock, cheap cheap also. nice huh?? RM10!!

Sushi, not nice one!! don't buy HAHAHA.


End my post here~ HAHAHA lol &
Tomorrow will be another day to find nice foods!! at marlim jaya, i think, my dad said that HAHA.
OHHH SHIT, I haven't start my revision yet, die die. Final's coming!!
And i asked to help to think the logo for the martial art corridor for my school. HELP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment