Thursday, September 3, 2009

today's

YEAHH!! finally all assignments submitted today. good good haha

No English lesson today cos some of group got speaking test i think. So sec lee, wei ting and me went to eat at melaka raya and went to mahkota and we were like the only customer walking here and there. it's 10am plus that time LOL. And when back for account. I can't concentrate at all and i think i am going to screw my account on the final exam. dying. Ended up playing with wei ting. Let's die together HAHAHAHA.

ended up with this. See, how's bored during account. HAHHA drew by me. lol


When Jusco after class secretly with wei ting and planned something for sec lee. blog about it on other day HAHA. and weiting and me did something bad today, don't try to challenge us!! WATCH OUT!! haha

Ohh well well, tomorrow will be my driving lesson again. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment