Saturday, September 26, 2009

RIP grandaunt.

Hey ya!! finally I'm here to blog, this two days was tired enough. Went to my grandaunt's funeral at Muar. Went there on yesterday about 4am from Malacca. My first time there and it's really kampung, my dad kept repeating that he born there, bla bla blaaa. LMAO. And almost 95% of relatives that i never meet before. LOL. And listened to my relative gossiping who is whose children, bored enough.

Fruit plus advertisement. Result of boredom.

Wee supper, yumYUM!!

Okay, the first night was awesome, I know you will think what funeral called awesome? LOL. Actually is the ceremony which following Taoism. Cos is the last night my grandaunt at her house and she is going to leave there forever. So, there were some special ceremony.

The dragons, nice huh? for what, i don't really know.

The head, if you see clearly, the eyes of it is with a smiley face neon light.

My fav. (:

Then, the people will running around this dragons, for what, I still don't know. HAHAHA. Then, the monk or what idk walked around and with some prayers and they prepared one pot of hot like this,

Preparing hot oil.

Then, the guy will drink water and split on the oil. Became like this. Was like WOW!!

And this was after that.


For what, I still don't really know haha. And they repeated it about 10 times. Everytime was lik WOW which only can heard from everyone. HAHA. We were siting at the nearest seats, it was like watching in a circus with the front row seat. HAHA.

Watch it, if you want. LOL

Then went back home about 11pm if not wrong and went again on the next day. Then cos is kampung what, we saw a 'group' of chicken. HAHAHA

got more, but they scared of human i think, i'm not going to kill them & cook chicken rice also.


Went back Melaka at 2pm i think and went to Jonker for the Laska. My dad is addicted i think HAHA.

Saw this at jonker, wonder whose?

Then went back home, bathe and slept for 2 hours, can say my finals going to die, no study for this 2 days. HAHAHA. wish me luck!! And wish everyone who having finals good luck too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment