Sunday, September 20, 2009

Pressingggg.

Helped my dad to key in all quotation of his company product. Spent almost 3 hours and kept repeat pressing 'NUM' 'X' '3' '.' '1' 'X' '8' '0' 'shift' '%' & '=' on my calculator over hundred times. And finally I finished it!!

See, i key in every single thing by myself. Claps please.

So, i printed it out, my dad praised me, I was happy. My dad took the paper and wore his specs, and was reading the amount, 'Yee shean arr, you key in wrong already, that's not the correct amount!' I said WHAT??. Can you imagine, i pressed my calculator more then hundred times and typed in to the computer, and yet it's all wrong!! SHIT. Then, I argued with my dad, blaming him that didn't tell me correctly, and so I re-do again by pressing my calculator again & again & again. Yes, I haven't finish it and went out for dinner at Malim.

It's a WAN TAN MEE stall.
Okay, here, & now weiting, I know you start sweating now HAHAHA.LOL.
Wait, there are one more!!

The stall, few people are waiting for packing.


NOW!! WEITING, SCROLL DOWN!! This is specially for you!!

Down



Down



Downnnnnn




3



2



1




TADAA***

WAN TAN!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
laugh out loud, weiting.


You will never know what i am referring too, but that's your business HAHAHAHAHA. Anyway, the wan tan mee is quite normal for me, nothing much special but it's without black sauce.
Till here people, I am going to continue to press my beloved calculator. LOL. Ciao!


No comments:

Post a Comment