Sunday, May 2, 2010

LONG LERH!

HELLO HELLO. Super long time didn't blog, actually there are plenty of things to blog about, but I'm lazy, erm & super busy too. Well, this post gonna be a long post WITHOUT a single photo at all, so if you lazy to read it just shoo kay. HAHA. LOL

Well, the day before today, yesterday, went to my grandpa house in JB. So woke up around 6am and left my house at 7am and had breakfast in some shop. Erm, then started our journey to JB, dad drove super slow cos he was sleepy I think. Throughout the journey, there were like more than 50 motorcyclist speeding on the highway, & I mean there were all together, one whole group that kind, looks damn shiok can, and there were trying to block people's way, bodoh sial.

Then, reached Skudai's tol around 10am, get down to a hawker, eat again, but only my mum, I had ice kacang in the early morning, great huh? Okay, packed chicken rice for my grandpa&grandma (mum's side) at Skudai. Left there around 12pm. & Headed off to Aunty's house.

Aunty's house at 1pm, if not mistaken, left there around 2pm. Didn't had lunch and straight went to grandpa house cos we decided to leave JB around 4pm or 5pm. So, reached there around 2pm plus. And still we went dinner with them & grandpa at uncle's restaurant. And dad found his car had something wrong, but dinner first.

After dinner, mum's friend came to find her, and after that, sent mum's friend back, and left masai, passed by pasir gudang highway, and then, my dad found his car really got something wrong, so stopped at Petronas, and then the car couldn't move at all, seriously, damn shuay. Chilled in Dunkin Donuts, went in the Petronas's shop and I walked in there and I walked walked walked for 340284 rounds in there, I wonder the shopkeeper though I am a thief or what HAHA! But, I still bought some snacks larh.

Dad called uncle for help, and he bought the battery here, my dad's car broke down due to the recharge's spare part spoiled and so, no more battery after few KM. Replaced another battery and drove back to uncle's restaurant, and sent the car to work shop, but no spare part they can offer so NO CHOICE, we have to stay over at JB, checked in to a hotel and stayed there for one night. NICE HUH? CAR BROKE DOWN. (N)

Okay, woke up in the morning, had breakfast in the hotel, damn nice kay, since last night I was thinking for the breakfast when I heard it was is buffet style, and I even dreamt about it. Awesome eh? HAHAHAHA! So had the breakfast, and sent the car to work shop, and went back to grandpa house to wait. And tadaaaa, done after 5 hours, =.= Didn't get to see my niece, sad.

Left there around 3pm, reached Malacca around 5pm, went to a local products at somewhere called, I dunno where. Dad having meeting with their manager or what, IDK. I went in, there were a lot tourist from China. What I can say is, they don't really care how much the products are, they just take and take and the basket all fulled. (Y)

Left there, and went around Malacca to search for dinner. AND THEN, we heard a BANGG! nice kan? kena again, looked back, and I saw that girl was damn nervous can. Obviously, she bumped our car, was like SHYT. Luckily only few scratches and so my dad didn't give a damn of it, and didn't ask her to pay or what.

And we had BAH KUT TEH for dinner, and then I got the very very tiny interaction with the pot, so OUCH! my hand, a super tiny blister after that. And I thought of LAI SEC LEE, even text-ed her that I can imagine how pain when got the boiled water on leg, pity her eh, 2 weeks not coming to school, TAKE CARE KAY!

Reached back home around 8pm.

So, that's all, Congrats to you if you read finish, TYVM! you may claim a reward from me. HAHA.
Nonono, let's carry on.

Okay, continue larh kay? to my very beloved web design, deadline, this week, and I'm still hanging there with only 10% done, some of the classmate alrdy submitted their work. how awesome am I?

MUET SPEAKING TEST!! ARH! this week, Wednesday!! 11am, Session 2. Blessed me!! had the reading, writing & listening test on 24th of April. I first time got not enough time for the reading, 6 long articles, SIGH. After 5 long articles, I'm totally blank. SIGH! Writing still okay, Listening not bad too. Hope speaking test can do it better. JIAYOU!! huhu~

Proudly to announce, I'm done with this super ever long post, so byebye! Long ehh? HAHAHAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment