Saturday, May 29, 2010

JB

Having a big question mark on my head right now.
Feeling weird, weird feelings.
Err, Errmm, ehh?
Shoooo can this feeling.
yucks.


Erm, so long didn't update, erm, yea, my holidays. One word, bored. Daily routine: Breakfast, Online, Lunch, Tv, Sleep, Dinner, Online, Sleep. But going Muar tomorrow! huhu~ finally is out, ohyeaa!

So, went to JB to visit my grandpa last Sunday, yea, almost 1 week ago, and I'm gonna blog it NOW. LOL. 2 day 1 night, decided to stay over at first, but dad said no need stay over but at last still. err. HAHA! I love the hotel can, got buffet style breakfast! HAHAHA! But the purposed was visit my grandpa who is sick now, hope he will be okay~ (: NOT THE BREAKFAST! hee.

My niece!! :D

Supper @uncle's restaurant.

Next day,
Wedding gift from auntie, she went for the dinner, not me. lols

Dinner @yong peng. Nice!

Peppermint milk shake, mine & mum's mango ice blended.
So in love with peppermint's flavor recently. aww, shiok.


Very short larh, I'm super lazy to refresh back. heh! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment