Thursday, May 20, 2010

Alone.

It's 00.27 now. Having business statistics tomorrowtoday, something like Maths. It drove me crazy. Did some past year question, and found out I knew nothing, called peck shan for help. More than 10 calls I think. Really thanks ya, hope I can remember those things. TYVM!

Well, I did study for this subject 2 weeks before the exam started. But, when facing the past year's question, I CAN CRY. Plus the mood today is damn super down, whole family went back to JB except me, to visit my grandpa, and I actually cried while on the phone with peck shan, now you know why I sound so weird if you read this. Hmm. Hope grandpa is alright now.

Home alone is not good, went down to switch off the lights & fan, closed the window, and feeling awkward without anyone else in home.

Coursework marks for PCA & PBU were out. Not that satisfied for PCA's but PBU (Y). Love it. Our hard work. YAY!

Okay, I shall sleep earlier, 2 more papers to go and free!! And holidays are waiting for me. No JB trip I guess, exam larh you people, exam. Aiks aiks. But all the best yea! COME MALACCA! :D

Okay, so ta! Nights!


No comments:

Post a Comment