Monday, May 31, 2010

Simon says.

Realized that my blog is getting damn bored with those posts and lack of updates when there are nothing happens. So from today onwards, I'll share something that I found interesting yea. (:






So, this is Simon Cowell, dunno who? You're really out man. Because even I’m really not in American Idol, but I know who he is.
Well, flipped through the newspaper today & knew about he is not going to be the judge for the next season, he is leaving.
He became famous cos he was so daring to give comments on the contestant with those super awful words which audience loves to hear while contestants hate.
So from the newspaper, I saw this article with those 'comments' he gave before, you may put yourself in the contestant's shoes. If you're him or she, how will you react, or how hurt are you.
And here we go:

1. It sounded like cats jumping off the Empire State Building.
2. You have just invented a new form of torture.
3. I'm going to reach out with a hook if you don't shut up.
4. If you had lived in 2,000 years ago and sung like that, I think they would have stoned you.
5. There's only so much punishment a human can take, I can't take it anymore.
6. You killed my favorite.
7. You're like a little hamster trying to be a tiger.
8. I think you looked as if you were half-asleep throughout the song.
9. I couldn't understand a single word. You could have been singing in Norwegian.
10. That's the direction I want you to take. Right, then right. (indicating the exits.)
11. So you're a talented loony.
12. Imagine 22 horses and a donkey racing, you just wouldn't stand a chance.
13. What is the right game for him? "Wheel of Fortune"?
14. It's like you were drunk. I'm not talking 1 or 2 bottles, I'm talking a crate.
15. You're like a singing yo-yo, one minute you're down, one minute you're up.
16. Your personality is being sucked out of you.
17. It actually gave me a headache.
18. That was extraordinary. Unfortunately, extraordinary bad.


So, that's him.


No comments:

Post a Comment